Saudi Research and Marketing Group Announces Calling Candidature for Board Members Elections
|Introduction||Saudi Research and Marketing Group is pleased to announce the opening of the nomination for membership of the Board of Directors for the next session starting on 21/05/2021 AD and ending on 20/05/2024 AD (for a period of three years).
Candidates who are willing to apply for membership, who meet the requirements and qualifications for membership, must submit their candidacy applications within the period specified in the announcement and in accordance with the details mentioned in this announcement.
The Nomination shall be applied in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Law issued by the Ministry of Commerce, the Corporate Governance Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority, and the policies standards and procedures of the Board of Directors membership approved by the General Assembly. The nominated candidates will be elected at the next General Assembly meeting of the company, which will be announced later after obtaining the necessary approvals from the competent authorities.
|Type of Assembly||New Session|
|Assembly Start Date||2021-05-21 Corresponding to 1442-10-09|
|Assembly End Date||2024-05-20 Corresponding to 1445-11-12|
|Number of members||11|
|Application Start Date||2021-01-25 Corresponding to 1442-06-12|
|Application End Date||2021-02-24 Corresponding to 1442-07-12|
|Applications Submission Method||The original applications of candidacy, attachments and forms below must be submitted within nomination period specified in the announcement during the official hours (from 08:00 am until 04:00 pm) by one of the following ways:
- Delivered manually to the Board Secretary at the Company’s Headquarter: Saudi Research and Marketing Group, Al Mutamarat district, Makkah Road.
- PO. BOX 478, Riyadh 11411, Al Mutamarat District
- E-mail: Board.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No. 0112128000 Extension No. 1678
For any inquiries or further information, please contact the Investors Relations: Phone No. 0112128000
|Application Requirements||The candidate must fulfill all the conditions of nomination for the Board of Directors membership in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, and policies standards and procedures of the Board of Directors membership approved by the General Assembly (attached). The candidate must provide the Company within the period specified with the following:
1. The candidate must be of good conduct and reputation. He may not be convicted of an offense prejudicial to honor, integrity, or morals, and he also may not be subject to any criminal ruling. The candidate shall have the expertise necessary in the field of the company’s main business.
2. The candidate must submit a signed nomination application for the Board of Directors membership according to the form (attached).
3. The candidate must submit form no. (1) (attached).
4. The candidate must submit CV that includes personal data, qualifications, and experiences.
5. The candidate must fill in and sign Discloser Form No. (3) issued by the Capital Market Authority for Board membership nomination (attached), and which can be found on the website of the Capital Market Authority: https://cma.org.sa/RulesRegulations/FormsSite/Pages/default.aspx
6. Submit a statement of the number and date of memberships on the boards of directors of joint stock companies, and the committees that have assumed or still a member on it.
7. The candidate who previously held the membership of the Board of Directors of Saudi Research and Marketing Group, he must attach to the candidacy application a statement from the company’s management about the last session in which he was a board member including the Number of Board meetings that took place during each year of the years of the session, and the number of meetings attended by the member originally and percentage of his attendance to the total meetings. As well the permanent committees in which the member participated in, the number of meetings held by each of those committees during each year of the session, the number of meetings he attended, and the percentage of his attendance to the total meetings.
8. The candidate shall provide a clear copy of valid national ID card and family Card (for the married male/female), and a passport copy (for non-Saudi) or commercial registration for the entities that want to nominate their representatives.
The Nomination and Remunerations Committee will review the nomination requests submitted to it. noting that voting in the General Assembly will be limited to those who nominated themselves for the membership of the Board of Directors in accordance with the conditions and criteria stated in the policies standards and procedures of the Board of Directors’ membership.
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.